Monday February 20th, 2017
The SSATP working groups will have the following objective:
• Finalize the proposed implementation plan of the Third Development Plan (DP3) until its completion for endorsement by the General Assembly.
Participants: Members of the SSATP Working Groups
Tuesday February 21st,2017 - Wednesday February 22nd, 2017
The sessions will have the following objective:
• Learn from good practices and share experiences in the three thematic areas of the SSATP DP3 and draw lessons for the continent.
Particiants: Members of the working groups, members of the General Assembly, development partners, private sector.
Thursday February 23rd, 2017
The SSATP General Assembly will have the following objectives:
• Reflect on the 30 years of the SSATP, successes and lessons learned;
• Welcome new members;
• Endorse the SSATP annual report; and
• Adopt the SSATP DP3 implementation until its completion.
Participants: As defined in SSATP statutes.
Friday February 24th, 2017
Two field visits will be proposed for the participants:
• The Marrakesh Urban Transport System; and
• The port of Safi.
Please make sure that you take the necessary steps to get the visa in your home country. In case there is no representation of the Kingdom of Morocco in your country, a specific process will be set up to deliver visas upon arrival. Please note that the Kingdom of Morocco will not issue any visa upon arrival at the airport except for those coming from countries where the Kingdom of Morocco does not have any representation.